RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All exhibitors are required to pay a fee of $5.00 to be submitted with your entry form or on line at www.assistexpo.ca/millbrookfair by 11:59 Tues June 7th.
2.Entry forms must be submitted to Kathleen Clodd if mailing to 839 Talwood Dr. Apt 606 Peterborough, Ont. K0J 7M6 by the 6th of June so that entry tags can be made out in advance if there are a large number of entries.
3. Adult craft entries only may be dropped off Friday June 10th from 4:30pm to 8:00 pm only. Maple Syrup to be brought to exhibit building on Friday as well
* Entries must be in the Exhibit Building by 8:30am on Saturday. The Building will be closed from 9:00 am until 12 noon for judging.
4. Exhibits must remain on display from Saturday until 4:00pm on Sunday June 12th.
5. Each exhibitor is allowed ONE entry in each section. Baking item is to be COVERED WITH A SEALABLE BAG ON A FOAM PLATE OR BOARD. *PLEASE ENSURE PRESERVES ARE EASILY OPENED-SEAL NOT BROKEN. MUST USE NEW SEALS AND RINGS FOR HOME CANNING.
6. NO COMMERCIAL MIXES OR FILLINGS AND NO GLASS PLATES
7. All exhibits must be WORK MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS AND UNUSED.
8. While the Society will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of the exhibits,exhibits are placed at owners risk.
9. All judges decisions are final. Items disqualified will have information on the back of the entry tag for future reference.
10. A BAKE AUCTION will be held on Sunday afternoon. At 1 PM. TIME MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
11.Paying by cheque please make it payable to MILLBROOK AGRICULTURAL SOCIETY- HOMECRAFT
12. All classes are open to both men and women and any age group with the exception of Youth Talents and Golden Age.
Prize money and sponsors may be subject to change.